Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Pledge

I, Jessica Drake, pledge to write one blog entry every day this week to compensate for my recent inactivity and to clarify my own thoughts on several major topics I've been chewing on all summer. To give my (few, but cherished) readers something to expect and to discipline myself, here are my chosen topics for each day of the week:

Sunday: To drive, or not to drive: that is the question.
Monday: Can Buddha and Jesus be friends?
Tuesday: He made the heavens and the earth: Creator God and the Zodiac.
Wednesday: The Beauty of Decay
Thursday: "Quod me nutrit me destruit"--my love-hate relationship with theatre.
Friday: Monastic Life and Me
Saturday: Enlightenment or Elitism?

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I, Brandon Waybright, join you in your writing pledge....I've been busy in other functions and absurd romanticisms and am nearing a balance that means i must start to write my way around again. Here's to daily posting.